Birth control pills are another option that many people choose to take. But there are many people who take birth control pills and have side effects on the body. Whether it’s a regular problem, unusual walking, acne, dizziness, feeling like vomiting. But these side effects occur very rarely. I’m afraid that the pills that I take regularly will cause more acne. Today we would like to offer Choosing the right birth control pill to treat acne for yourself.
Note : Cosmeceutical cleansing gel and cleansing foam for sensitive skin formulated by dermatologists ready to take care of every problem. visit our website https://facelabs.co.th/
4 main factors that cause acne
Before we get into the selection of birth control pills. We must first know what causes acne, as follows:
- Excess oil production (sebum)
- Pores are clogged with oil and dead skin cells.
Most of the pimples are located on the face more than the rest of the body. Most of them are found on the forehead, chest, upper back, and shoulders. Since these skin areas contain the most sebaceous glands, it is normal for us to see acne scars more than any other area.
Oral contraceptive pills are divided into three categories.
- Combined hormonal contraceptives
- Progesterone-only oral contraceptive pills
- Emergency contraceptive pills
The contraceptive pill that responds to people who want to reduce acne the most is
- Combined hormonal contraceptive pills only because the pill contains the hormone estrogen. and progesterone It is a type that is commonly recommended for use. This is because the combined hormonal contraceptive pill contains a substance called estrogen.
This substance will help to resist male hormones as well. Our body does not stimulate the sebaceous glands in the skin. That is the cause of acne. Help reduce the occurrence of new acne. as well as reducing the severity and inflammation of acne
- Progesterone-only oral contraceptive pills are more suitable for those who are breastfeeding. Plus, the drug is relatively inexpensive. If you ask that normal people who are taking birth control pills and do not have acne problems can take this one as well.
- Emergency contraceptive pills We do not recommend regular consumption. or take the standard of the regular contraceptive pill to measure strictly It should only be used for emergencies, having unprotected sex or the wrong contraception, such as a broken condom, leaking or falling off, etc. As the name suggests, it’s an emergency. It must be used only in case of an emergency.
acne pills how many months to see results
Taking birth control pills to treat acne It may take several weeks to see results. Because the body takes time to adjust the balance of sex hormones. There may be some gel points to help. In the event that the acne is really severe can consult a doctor further to find the cause of acne
Acne pills when to take
It is recommended that you choose to take the pills at the same time every day, taking them at the same time all the time. If you think of yourself as an early riser It is wise to set an alarm clock for that time every day. Morning or evening is not as important as taking the pills on time and regularly. and must take the contraceptive pill according to the arrow Not wanting to eat any pill, then press that pill out. Absolutely forbidden. It is recommended to take birth control pills on time every time.