In this article, surgery is about avoidance, but it will talk about what effect it has on our face after injecting these substances. by the writer will From minor (minor) complications to the most severe complications.
Note : Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Center that is notable all around the world You can track down more data about medical procedure at bangmodaesthetic.com
- Infection from filler injections The writer did not say that the filler is not clean. But our skin before the filler injection must be clean and the most important thing that people fear the most is the initial infection. (As in the case of a person who had a rhinoplasty but turned out to be infected with a brain infection) if the patient has a history of herpes on the face or lips. Must take antiviral drugs at least 7 days before the filler injection.
However, results have been found after permanent fillers are injected into the cheek area. It is an infection in a patient which caused her to have red and swollen cheeks.
- After injection, the skin has redness, itching, pain, greenness, swelling, such as injecting filler at the tip of the nose and causing redness. and When leaving a reasonable amount of time There was a small capillary line at the injection site of fillers. such symptoms Most writers recommend waiting. Most will disappear on their own, and sometimes they don’t. (In the event that the symptoms do not disappear, it is often caused by injecting too much filler or injecting too much until the skin in that area reaches and causes telangiectasia is a condition in which the capillaries expand or abnormal increase in number It is usually caused by a condition in which the skin begins to have an early stage of ischemia. Then our body tries to expand blood vessels or create more capillaries. To increase the blood supply to the area that begins to lack blood) treatment for this condition is treated with lasers such as Laser-V Beam (non-ablative laser or a type of laser that does not cause skin lesions. leather by releasing energy to stimulate collagen production under the skin It also helps reduce redness, dark spots) or IPL can be treated. At least both treatments can cause redness of the skin in the area. that injection looks faded
- Inject and feel a lump or thick texture or inject and feel bad. Not happy or whatever voxbliss makes us dissatisfied. This is the writer. It is recommended to wait for a while, about 1-3 months, but then gradually. Go back and see your doctor, maybe you can suggest a way to make it go away quickly. or injecting drugs to dissolve it in the event that there are not many fillers (but please If you go back, the doctor recommends that you give more injections. This must be singing. It’s better to step back than not take it.)
- After injection, the eye area changes color (The Bluish tinge). Arrived at the area that needs to be especially careful of the filler injection. That area is around our eyes, whether it’s the tear duct or the upper and lower eye sockets. Because it is an area with very sensitive skin. And most importantly, it’s close to the eyes. The complication seen is the Tyndell effect (short summary. It’s injected and the skin around the eyes changes color, turning blue, gray or purple, not sure if it’s panda’s eyes or not. But the godfather in the injection of fillers stylesrant would argue that the neck is a tendon. It doesn’t happen to Thai people. Because Thai people’s skin is dark (type 4), which details must be given to real skin writers to see again), more and more now there are new popular injections such as Love Band, Love Shot, Charming Eyes (filler injections). under the lower eyelid Make your eyes look luscious and juicy like someone is in love. or the eyes of some Korean or Japanese celebrities), the more careful because as said Westerners do not design fillers. Come to give P’Thai a prank idea, injections under the eyes, or surgery, whether it’s rhinoplasty. Chin augmentation
- Inadvertently injected intravenous This must be said that it was an accidental injection of fillers into the aorta that feeds the skin area. and the facial area This will cause two major problems:
5.1 The skin in that area is dead. Because the fillers starwikibio clog the end of the blood vessels that supply blood to the skin in that area. or filler quantity Too much to press the end of the blood vessel to constrict the skin and die, such as injecting fillers at the tip of the nose and then necrosis. The cause of the skin in that area to die is due to Pressure effect (filling with filler with excess amount. causing the skin to be tight and causing the blood vessels that feed the area around the nose (Nasal Artery) to narrow, making it unable to bring blood to the skin at the tip of the nose)
5.2 The skin in that area dies together with the skin around it or the skin that has the same blood vessels to nourish it is clogged, causing ischemia, for example, the dead skin from the injection of fillers to correct the deep nasolabial fold (Deep Nasolabial Fold) caused by molecules of large fillers to fill the branches of the Facial Artery (vessels that feed the skin in the face) or in the case of the death of the skin from the injection of fillers to correct the jaw line (the groove that is drawn from the corner of the mouth to the chin Which is different from the groove of the cheek) The cause is caused by fillers filling the stub of the aorta that feeds the face on that side.
5.3 Non-dead skin But blind. In foreign countries, it is reported that fillers have been injected into the eyebrow area to remove wrinkles, and the fillers enter the blood vessels that feed the retina, causing blindness. In Thailand, it is often not popular to inject the eyebrows with fillers. but prefer to spray the tip of the nose with water droplets (So many writers think tvboxbee that the distance from the tip of the nose to the eyes is very far apart. No matter how you spray it, you won’t be blind, but it actually turns out to be a more serious result, that is, the tip of the nose is dead.)
The writer had to explain that if a cell, a drug dealer, or a filler to a doctor’s store advertised that the smaller molecular size fillers go further, they can clog distant veins, such as the veins that feed the retina. eyes, and fillers with larger molecules cannot reach. The filler is clogged. Near? In this case, the writer thinks If you are wise, think in reverse And you can see that, well, a large molecule Isn’t it easier to clog up than small molecules? (This is good luck. Whoever does what, that person already knows.)
The writer would like to warn all doctors with good intentions with the Buddhist proverb that “Uncertainty is certainty.” The veins in the human body already have variations. (Any doctor who has studied Anatomy knows this well) There is no way that filler injections will work. same result for everyone Even if thousands of injections have never had a problem, that doesn’t mean the 1001 won’t have a problem.
For patients, the writer would like to say that when fillers are injected, problems arise. Not only patients who were injected were sad. The doctor who gave the injection was also sad. (This includes the relatives of both parties as well). Do not blame the hospital. The bar or clinic where the salesperson or the course salesperson told us to inject. When injecting, he didn’t force us with a knife, so after injecting there was a problem, he wouldn’t take responsibility with us.
Hopefully writing this article will benefit the patient. and all doctors in avoiding this undesirable complication